Postings and photos Copyright 2011 Barbara Entman Synnott unless otherwise noted.
Walking to the Playground
Houston a few years ago
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Thoughts on Facebook
Some people may say that Facebook is a waste of time or some kind of evil privacy destroyer. However, I am grateful for the invention for several reasons: 1) It reconnected me to friends I had been wanting to find after losing touch for many years, 2) It serves as a means of communication when email and telephone are not available to me, 3) I don't like speaking on the phone at all, 4) I love sharing my photos of my children with my friends and relatives, 5) I love finding out what's going on with my friends and relatives, 6) it is a great publicity tool once I decide I need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let me know your opinion of my little blog.